Did you know every 30 seconds someone becomes a slave.
Manumit Coffee Roasters is a not-for-profit coffee company that trains and employs survivors of modern slavery to roast specialty coffee at our roastery here in Cardiff. (manunitcoffee.co.uk)
100% of our coffee is roasted by men and women who have endured unimaginable horror at the hands of their traffickers but are now seeking to rebuild their lives.
We are delighted to be able to provide special rates for churches who have chosen to stand with us and purchase our coffee for their church gatherings and we have have are thrilled by how many have already chosen to switch to Manumit.
Head Roaster, Manumit
- 13,248 emergency food parcels given to local people in the last year, Cardiff Foodbank reveals
- A Christian Coffee shop for the centre of Cardiff
- Living Out of The Christ within you by Gwynedd Jones
- Navigating Your New Normal, Thriving in the Aftermath of Trauma
- Bo Bakes - just one example of the great work of Purple Shoots