Leadership Couple/Couples or Team needed to run a Christian Centre for disabled and vulnerable children in Kenya
Long term: 2 years +
Starting date: April 2018
The positions are self-supporting.
- Oversee and direct all the operational procedures of the Centre.
- Implement the strategic goals and objectives of Matumaini Rehabilitation Centre, Molo, Kenya which aims to bring a holistic approach to impact children and young people lives spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.
- Provide an effective total management services to the Centre.
- With the chair, enable the Board to fulfil its governance function.
- Most of the children, who come from different backgrounds, have extensive disabilities and have suffered neglect and abandonment, and they have become outcasts, unwanted, stigmatized, malnourished and abused.
- They need a safe place, a welcome environment, parental care to the orphans, mentoring and emotional support and access to education, medication, and access to a professionally trained physiotherapist and other hospital medical care.
- They need to know the love and care of Jesus through the staff who work, play and pray with them as they live with them every day.
For more general information on the work of iTeams, view the website at: www.iteams.org.uk